Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2 - So Much Harder than Day 1!

So today was surprisingly more difficult than yesterday on several levels. On the immediate level, it was a little harder to come up with a photo idea today. On other levels, it was harder to get out of bed this morning, I've had a headache most of the day, code yellow on the work-stress-level-threat meter, etc. But on the way home I started thinking about what today was actually about. Josh is having some of his famed "Josh Time" tonight so I it finally hit me that today (and mostly this evening) is about me. So here I am --


 Yep - that's me - green eyes, dork glasses and all. Hi!  So, all about me . . . well, we have all year for that! But I'll give you one fun Ezzy-fact for the day. If I try, I can sing like a sponge monkey. Oh yes. It is as glorious as you are imagining in your head right now.

Enjoy your evenings friends! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment