Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 64 - This Is What Happens When Ezzy Procrastinates

Those of you who know me at all know I tend to be a procrastinator. I wouldn't say I'm notorious for it, it's more of a sneaky sort of procrastination - the kind that sneaks up on you and when you aren't looking sticks it's foot out from around the corner and before you know it you're lying in a pile of undone-ness and the procrastination is rolling around on the floor, tears rolling down it's cheeks. Well, I fell into such a pile of undone-ness this Monday when it was 2 degrees outside and my car wouldn't start. I knew when we bought the car it needed a new battery, but I had been putting it off because I really didn't feel like going to Wal-Mart. Procrastination was cackling with naughty glee when much to my chagrin, the engine wouldn't even turn over. Luckily, Josh could take me to work and we got a battery that evening. This post is dedicated to him. He went to Wal-Mart after work and bought me a battery and then, in the subzero temperature, installed it. What a guy!


It's hard to believe, but I have more, dear friends! Keep hanging in there with me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment