Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 60 - Reminiscing

Josh and I have been together for a little over 7 years now and every day I think I learn something new about him. And if I don't, I should. The whole world can be crashing down around me, but as long as I have him, it's never too far gone. Mushy stuff aside, Josh is the best sport a photographer could ask for. When we first started dating I was in a photography class in college and Josh modeled for me all the time. (You know what I'm thinking about, Joshy!) But he also offered his limbs for my art and one of the photos I took a long time ago was of his hand holding a burning candle. Well, day 60 was a day for reminiscing and the nostalgia got the best of me. Here is me recreating a memory. Thanks, Josh!


Still more to come, dear friends. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment