Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 62 - Choir Practice

There isn't too much to say for my day 62. We had choir practice in the morning for the following Sunday's cantata at church. I took a photo of the choirs practicing.


I am always amazed at the beauty of a church all decorated for Christmas. It instills such a warm and tender feeling in me. Childhood memories emerge and the awe and wonder of the whole season really come alive. This year, it seems more true than it has in the past. I'm not really sure why this should be and now that the season is over, I suppose people are tired of hearing about it. But any season or holiday that causes people to be nicer just because of the date is a holiday that makes me believe in the humanity of people. That's why I try to keep Christmas all year. (You'll notice, dear friends, that I say "try". I am not perfect.)

That is all the posting I can do tonight. More will come. Peaceful sleeps, dear friends, safety on your morning drives and blessing on your tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment