Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 146-147 - A Nice Weekend

The first weekend in March was a really relaxing weekend as I remember it. Josh and I went to brunch at Abella's - a local family style diner which serves breakfast all day and Memphis style pulled BBQ. Luckily I had my camera with me so I could click a quick shot of Josh's little piece of artwork for the day.

Girls, you are never married too long to appreciate the little things. Isn't he a gem?! (I won't tell you how he blushed when others in the restaurant started staring after seeing my camera flash.)

The weekend was pretty uneventful. I did some more week on my art project on Sunday. Here is another piece of it.



I am hoping to have it completed this weekend. Watch for photos!
I hope your days are going well dear friends! Stay warm and may your Saturday afternoon be relaxing and blessed.

1 comment: