Monday, February 21, 2011

Days 98-103 - The Plague Comes to Walnut Street

Ok. Maybe i am exaggerating a little. But I was seriously ill for a whole week and I am still playing catch up. I am behind on editing photos and I even had to dip into vacation time at work to cover it. Blech! I kept taking my photos though. (If you ask me, you can tell I was sick, but I did take my photos!)

This ottoman is all I saw all day the Sunday after our Bensenville weekend. I laid and slept on the couch all day.

This was mostly what I saw on Monday. Yes I know the photo is blurry. The whole day was pretty much like that.

Tuesday I attempted to go to work and only made it an hour and a half before coming home and laying on the couch the rest of the day.

Without a voice, I braved my day job in customer support, stayed till 8pm to try to get caught up with my department then came home and collapsed into bed. Josh brought home this vaporizer. It really helped.

But not enough to ensure my return to work on Thursday. Here are my drugs of choice.

This is the first meal I could taste for days! Go Beefy Stroganoff!


That's all I have for this evening, dear friends. Sweet dreams and a tomorrow filled with blessings for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment