Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 82 - Happy New Year!

I like this photo so much I am creating a post just for it. Every year for New Year's Eve, Josh and I get a bottle of sparkling wine. (It isn't technically champagne because champagne is made from very specific grapes in a very specific region of France I think and there are very few things in the US that are actually champagne. Most of it is just sparkling wine.) This year was no exception. We looked forward to this for weeks. Josh journeyed across Springfield (I know - woohoo) to procure this bottle of Illopart Cava Sparkling Wine. Wasn't it pretty?


Unfortunately, it was much drier than the bottle we got last year and we didn't enjoy it quite as much as we had hoped. Oh well, there's always next year.

Well dear friends, I'm caught up through the end of December. Tomorrow or the next day I will post January and the first part of February. If anyone would like to hear specific stories about any of these photos, let me know. If there is anything I can talk about with any sort of authority, it's my own life! Sweet dreams and blessed tomorrows to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment